Hiring a foreign employee, confirmation of students, and issuing a visa to a foreign resident are always challenging. As precautionary measures, confirming the candidate’s identity or passport verification is a handy tool to make a better decision.
Background Check Group is a leading screening firm in Singapore and Pakistan operating since 2007 with a well-known brand name and trust, it can assist in this Instant Passport Validation, Zambia. With cutting-the-edge solutions, you can have the report within 2 to 4 hours if choose the Instant Passport Validation service.
In case, it’s not urgent and wanted to save some money choose the Passport Validation, Zambia service, and get the report within 1 to 2 working days. Check out the mandatory requirements list and guidelines to avoid unnecessary delays.
- Applicant Signed Consent form (Sample Consent form will be shared with you after the confirmation of your order)
- Passport Copy (Information page full scanned document)
- 2 to 4 Working hours
- Partial information validated and the rest of the details could not authenticate.
- If anything is missing or documents are not up to the mark per issuing authority standards.
- Missing documents may delay the cases and unable to complete the validation process.
- The client must fulfill the requirements or supply additional information or documents per the deadline.
- The client may withdraw or request to stop checking within 24 to 48 hours.
- If the information given by the candidate and the information provided by the verifier is the same.
- Major or minor differences are identified in the information given by the candidate.
- Issuing authority closed its operations and did not facilitate verifications.
- If the provided information doesn’t match the verifier’s records or the provided document is not genuine.