- Client is responsible for each order that is placed on its account
- Client shall be charged for all Service at the rates set forth at the time each order is placed. However, Background Check Pte Ltd. reserves the right to deny continuation of any order if unanticipated or unreasonable price fluctuations occur (e.g. agent pricing, currency fluctuations, etc.) and reserves the right to cancel any order (with an appropriate refund) if a commensurate source is not obtainable
- Pricing is subject to change without notice
- Client will be responsible for charges resulting from Client’s errors in inputting data, entering duplicate orders, and canceling orders once processing has commenced
- Client understands that database retrieved reports are non-cancelable. Cancellations on freshly prepared reports must be received in writing within two (2) hours of receipt of the original order and must be approved by Background Check Pte Ltd.
- Due to the customized nature of Background Check Pte Ltd.’s business, Client agrees that payments made by charge/credit/debit card can be debited at the time the Client’s order is placed and not necessarily when delivery is made
- Non-payments, charge/credit/debit card charge-backs and/or refunds are not available and not acceptable for reasons including, but not limited to, report content, possible lateness, etc
- Refunds will be given at the discretion of the Background Check Pte Ltd. Management.
For more detail email us on info[at]backcheckgroup.com
Address: 30 Cecil Street, #19-08 Prudential Tower, Singapore 049712