Madagascar Basic Due Diligence Business Inquiry Report provides an overview of the available information regarding a company’s legality, financial stability, market share, and verification of aspects compliant to the FCPA, the company’s principals, shareholders, business affiliations and civil litigation records.
This report reflects an in-depth report about the particular company, individual or Subject.
This detailed report has two standard steps.
In the first step checks Company register data will be checked. If data not available we will issue you full refund against it.
If data available, proceed with the second step for additional in-depth details extractions:
In case additional data is not available for an unspecified reason, so we will charge you only 50% of services and rest of the amount will be refunded back to you.
Such details may include in the second step:
- Registration: Registry number, registration date, legal status, legal form…
- Directors and management (generally includes names, date of birth)
- Financials (when available): annual sales, revenues,…
- Payment terms,
- Related companies, affiliates,
- Credit risk assessment
- Global Sanction Database Searches
- Civil Litigation Search against the company and its directory (Within Madagascar)
- Company Full Name
- Company Registered Address
- Company Registration number
Turn around time:
- 8 – 10 working days