Who can apply?
• Individuals may applyin Ethiopia
• In addition a third party in Ethiopia can apply on their behalf
Where can applicants apply?
• Applicants or their legal representatives can apply at the office of the Federal Police Commission in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
What documents must the applicants supply?
The applicants must supply the following:
• A set of fingerprints
• His/her passport
• Two passport sized photographs
What are the costs and the turnaround times?
• A cost will only be incurred when an individual uses a third party (friend or family) in Ethiopia.
For more information contact:
Embassy of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia
17 Princes Gate SW7 1PZ
Tel: 020 7589 7212
Tel: 020 7838 3895